Recipe of Quick Banana peanut butter smoothie

Banana peanut butter smoothie. Since the combination of bananas and peanut butter in a smoothie intrigued me I decided to give this a try. I LOVE peanut butter and could eat it by the spoonfuls.(too bad they don't make a fabulous fat free version). Peanut butter and banana is a fan favorite when it comes to flavor combos.

Banana peanut butter smoothie It's easy to make, and packed with protein-rich ingredients that will give you lots and But anytime I have good bananas in the house, I can't resist making one of my favorite protein-rich treats for breakfast — this Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie! A peanut butter banana smoothie for a healthy breakfast. I know some people swear by cold cereal for breakfast.

Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, banana peanut butter smoothie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Banana peanut butter smoothie is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Banana peanut butter smoothie is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

Since the combination of bananas and peanut butter in a smoothie intrigued me I decided to give this a try. I LOVE peanut butter and could eat it by the spoonfuls.(too bad they don't make a fabulous fat free version). Peanut butter and banana is a fan favorite when it comes to flavor combos.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana peanut butter smoothie using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Banana peanut butter smoothie:

  1. {Take 5 of ripe bananas.
  2. {Make ready 1 of medium lemon.
  3. {Get 500 ml of milk.
  4. {Take 2 tbs of peanut butter.

This best peanut butter banana smoothie is also easy to take on the go, which means you get to set your alarm clock that much later in the morning. Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Smoothie. Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie- this healthy smoothie is easy to put together and a great breakfast that the whole family will enjoy! This Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie is my go to healthy breakfast that takes just a few minutes to throw together and tastes like ice cream :D Legit one of my.

Instructions to make Banana peanut butter smoothie:

  1. Peel your bananas and add them to your blender..
  2. Cut the lemon and squeeze out the lemon juice. Add your lemon juice to the blender.
  3. Add 2 tablespoons (full scoops) of peanut butter to the blender.
  4. Add the milk to the blender and blend..

You won't be able to tell. This peanut butter banana smoothie is like heaven in a glass. It's all healthy stuff, yet tastes like a milkshake! I did use a fair bit of peanut butter here, I mean, if a smoothie has 'peanut butter' in the title, what, are we playing? The result is smooth, creamy, peanut buttery bliss! reduced fat milk bananas peanut butter whey protein honey.

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food banana peanut butter smoothie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EASY FRUIT SALAD

Recipe of Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies with 3 Ingredients

Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups