Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜

Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜. This peanut butter chia pudding makes for a delicious breakfast, snack or healthy treat. Packed with peanut butter flavor and good-for-you ingredients! I always knew I loved peanut butter, but I don't think I fully processed just how deep my love goes for good ol' PB.

Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜 Plus you can prep it in just a few minutes the night before so you can grab and go in the morning. And the chia pudding is made with almond and coconut milk, peanut butter, a little maple syrup, vanilla, and chia seeds. Add another spoonful of peanut butter and a few fresh blueberries on top and you have a breakfast or snack that's seriously healthy for you, yet tastes like dessert.

Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜 is something that I have loved my whole life.

This peanut butter chia pudding makes for a delicious breakfast, snack or healthy treat. Packed with peanut butter flavor and good-for-you ingredients! I always knew I loved peanut butter, but I don't think I fully processed just how deep my love goes for good ol' PB.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜:

  1. {Take 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
  2. {Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
  3. {Make ready 1 tsp of Peanut butter.
  4. {Make ready 1 tbsp of Honey or maple syrup.
  5. {Get of Banana.
  6. {Get of Blueberries.

Chia seed pudding is the perfect back to school snack! It is tasty, easy to prepare and store, and has a TON of health benefits! I chose to flavour my chia seed pudding with peanut butter and vanilla! Banana Peanut Butter Chia Seed Pudding is the sweet treat you need when you're trying to eat right.

Steps to make Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜:

  1. Mix the chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and penaut butter in a cup. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the cup..
  2. Tip: I use a hand mixer (or a coffee mixer) to achieve an evenly spread foamy consistency..
  3. Leave the cup in fridge at least for 4h or overnight..
  4. When you take the cup out of the fridge it will have a pudding-like consistency. Add some sliced bananas and blueberries on top..
  5. Voila!.

I have a tremendous sweet tooth. Chia Pudding is super simple to make. All you do is blend together the milk, banana and peanut butter. Whisk the chia seeds into the milk mixutre. Mix it with water, a dash of salt, and sweeten it with a.

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EASY FRUIT SALAD

Recipe of Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies with 3 Ingredients

Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups