Recipe of Award-winning Banana peanuts butter smoothie

Banana peanuts butter smoothie. Since the combination of bananas and peanut butter in a smoothie intrigued me I decided to give this a try. I LOVE peanut butter and could eat it by the spoonfuls.(too bad they don't make a fabulous fat free version). Peanut butter and banana is a fan favorite when it comes to flavor combos.

Banana peanuts butter smoothie I know some people swear by cold cereal for breakfast. This best peanut butter banana smoothie is also easy to take on the go, which means you get to set your alarm clock that much later in the morning. You'll love this peanut butter banana smoothie!!

Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, banana peanuts butter smoothie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Banana peanuts butter smoothie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Banana peanuts butter smoothie is something that I've loved my entire life.

Since the combination of bananas and peanut butter in a smoothie intrigued me I decided to give this a try. I LOVE peanut butter and could eat it by the spoonfuls.(too bad they don't make a fabulous fat free version). Peanut butter and banana is a fan favorite when it comes to flavor combos.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana peanuts butter smoothie using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Banana peanuts butter smoothie:

  1. {Get 1 of banana.
  2. {Prepare 1 cup of milk.
  3. {Take 1 tbs of peanut butter.
  4. {Prepare 4 of ice cube.
  5. {Make ready 1 table spoon of honey.

It's easy to make, and packed with protein-rich ingredients that will give you lots and But anytime I have good bananas in the house, I can't resist making one of my favorite protein-rich treats for breakfast — this Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie! Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Smoothie. COMBINE milk, banana, peanut butter, honey and ice cubes in blender container. Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie- this healthy smoothie is easy to put together and a great breakfast that the whole family will enjoy!

Instructions to make Banana peanuts butter smoothie:

  1. Peel slice the banana,pour in the milk in a blender,add the banana, peanut butter,ice and honey blend until smooth and enjoy😊.

This Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie is my go to healthy breakfast that takes just a few minutes to throw together and tastes like ice cream :D Legit one of my. This peanut butter banana smoothie is like heaven in a glass. It's all healthy stuff, yet tastes like a milkshake! I did use a fair bit of peanut butter here, I mean, if a smoothie has 'peanut butter' in the title, what, are we playing? The result is smooth, creamy, peanut buttery bliss!

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana peanuts butter smoothie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EASY FRUIT SALAD

Recipe of Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies with 3 Ingredients

Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups